NSIC has set up a pavilion at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 with a display of 73 units( including initiatives of National SC ST Hub )and live display of innovative technologies which can be commercialized in the development of smart cities and create opportunities for youth. The NSIC Technical Centres will live display with their latest technology and innovations which are as under:
1. Low cost Smart Home & Water Distribution system for Smart Cities.
Low cost Smart Home systems
• Solar Energy Based Power
• Security Systems
• Day/Night and Human Detection Sensor
• Earthquake Alarm
• Fire/ Smoke Alarm
• LPG Leak Alarm
• Water storage Management Water Distribution system
• Monitoring of water supply
• Efficient Distribution
• Detection of Water Leakage
• Water treatment control
2. 3D printing for design, Prototype & Products Development
• Die and Module design
• Rapid Prototype of creative products
• Visualization of Actual products
• Body parts for medical applications
• Product testing before Mass Production etc.
3. Training of design and development of CNC through simulation of different operations actual machines. Training will be provide through AR/VR and CNC simulations.
The MSMEs in the NSIC pavilion are displaying variety of products such as:
1. Article made by bamboo, cane and grass
2. leather footwear such as shoes , sandals, chappals, leathercum-rubber/plastic cloth sandles and chappals.
3. Travel agency activities
4. Other semi- processed, processed or instant foods n.e.c. except farinaceous products and malted foods and manufacturing activities like manufacture of egg powder, sambar powder etc.
5. Installation of heating System (electric gas and oil furnaces cooling tower non electric solar energy collector etc.
6. Computer Programming activities
7. Soap and detergents, cleaning and polishing preparations, cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries etc.
NSIC will also spread awareness about all schemes of Ministry of MSME/ NSIC to existing/ aspiring entrepreneurs. We will focus to provide increasing employment opportunity for the youth.