Marketing Intelligence Cell acquires and analyzes the information to understand the both existing and potential customers , determine the current and future needs and preferences, attitudes and behaviour of the market; and to assess changes in the business environment that may affect the size and nature of the market in the future. This aims to promote business horizons of MSMEs of India through Marketing Intelligence Web Portal.
Potential beneficiaries would be MSMEs seeking business collaboration and co-production opportunities, joint ventures, exporters and importers, and those looking for technology transfer. To fulfill the above mentioned NSIC has its Marketing Intelligence Cell Portal comprising of the following features:
Salient Features/ amenities available in MIC
- Database of Bulk Buyers (Product wise) Buyers in Government / Public Sector Undertakings.
- Database of Rate Contracts of various Government Department and PSUs.
- Information on Tenders Floated by Government Department and PSUs.
- Database of Indian Exporters to various Countries with Products.
- Database of International Buyers with Products.
- Database of Technology Suppliers & Projects for MSMEs
- Business Partner Matchmaking (Arrange one to one meetings for Foreign Delegations with Indian Exporters)
- Market Intelligence Reports can be found on our web portal pertaining to several sectors , trends analysis and Export – Import statistics
- International Library Provision with :-Global Importer’s Directory, Sector Specific Booklets, National and International Business related magazines/ databases/ booklets, Information guides
- List of Micro & Small Enterprises registered with NSIC for Government Purchases, Raw Material Assistance, Performance & Credit Rating Schemes, List of MSMEs Industrial Association.
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), ISO:9001:2008 certified company and a Government of India Enterprise has been working to fulfill its mission of promoting, aiding and fostering the growth of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in the country.
In stepping up its efforts to market the products of MSMEs, NSIC has set up a Specialized Marketing Intelligence Cell, NSIC Marketing Intelligence Cell to help MSMEs in getting appropriate information at one place and at the right time which will enable MSMEs in enhancing their ability to gauge and be at par with the global demand.
In the current era of globalization, MSMEs need marketing information about the changing pattern of fashions / tastes in the domestic and international market besides information about the trends in exports and potential for exports. These are the vital inputs for making MSMEs aware about their marketing strategy. MSMEs need to be provided with market related information, new avenues for their products, new business practices, both domestically as well as overseas. MSMEs are handicapped because of the non availability of information pertaining to Centre Government / State Government policies and programmes.