To showcase the competencies of Micro & Small Enterprise (MSEs)
and to capture market opportunities, NSIC participates in
selected International Exhibition every year. NSIC facilitates
the participation of small enterprises by providing the
special discount on Stall rental and Airfare only.
Participation in these events provides exposure to MSE units
in International market and enhances their business prowess.
Benefits of participation
NSIC is a brand name for the development and promotion of
Micro & Small Enterprises worldwide. The participation of
Indian Micro & Small Enterprises under the NSIC banner
facilitates them to grow and expand their business. NSIC
creates a platform for Micro & Small enterprises in Foreign
Fairs to enable them to obtain credibility about their
competency and capability to supply goods/technologies to
foreign buyers matching International Standards.
Note: Priority will be given to-
i. Technology / Engineering based units for participation in above fairs.
ii. Units who have not availed the benefits under this scheme earlier.
iii. Units belonging to special category i.e. SC/ST/NER, subject to availability of funds
(How to apply)
The participants interested to participate in any of the International exhibition need to apply with
1. Duly filled application form (Application form) along with following documents as mentioned in the FACT SHEET.
2. Udyog Aadhar Number (UAM No.).
3. Proof in support of the promoter's category or categories (Women, SC/ST, Backward, Minority) etc.
4. Copies of Audited Balance Sheet or Income Tax Returns for the last two year.
5. Copy of company profile
6. Undertaking on Company Letter Head (Click here to download)