NSIC’s Technical Services Centre at Neemka set up in 2017-18 in the Industrial Township of Faridabad is the latest Technical Centre set up by the Corporation. The CentreI has a built-up area of 87300 square feet equipped with advanced infrastructure to offer conventional to Hi-Tech training and skill development programs to learners in order to nurture them for employment and self-employment opportunities. The 3-year diploma in engineering courses in six streams i.e., Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Civil and Fashion Designing run by the Centre are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and are affiliated to Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) under the name of Raj Jait Singh Government Polytechnic (RJGP), Neemka, an unaided polytechnic run by the Corporation. The Centre also offers specialized short-term (1 month to 12 months) training courses to the learners having the background of 8th, 10th, ITI, Diploma, B. Tech, MBA etc. Apart from workshops and laboratories required for diploma programmes, the Centre also has the facilities of CAD/CAM Lab, 3-D Printing, CNC Simulation Lab, Tool Room for Common Facilities, Robotics & Industrial Automation Labs. advanced Mechatronics lab and PLC SCADA training kits that make it distinct from other Institutions in the area..
A Livelihood Business Incubator (LBI) is also operating in the Centre that offers distinguished hands-on training to the learners on a number of live projects like bakery products making, soya milk extraction, book binding, Paper Cup making, Socks Knitting and Color printing etc. to empower them to become successful entrepreneurs.
While all the programmes run by the Centre are available to the beneficiaries at a nominal prescribed fee, some of the short-term programmes including running under LBI are sponsored by the government from time to time for the benefit of youth of the region.
Apart from the Tool Room that offers common facilities to industries on various machines such CNC, VMC, surface grinder, universal tool & cutter grinder etc, the Centre also offers Common facility services to the industries for testing of a wide range of material including metals, alloys, plastics and other building material.
Aim and Objective
- To provide technical & vocational training to youths for employment generation.
- To impart Hitech training through Robotics & Industrial automation, CAD/CAM Lab, CNC, based trainings.
- To provide skilled Manpower to units.
- To provide common facility services to the industries for testing of wide range of Industrial metals and alloys as per Indian standards.
- With advance infrastructure and Hi-Tech machinery and equipment placed, NSIC-Technical Services Centre, Neemka, Faridabad course would be a certain preferred destination of diploma/ B.Tech/ MBA, under-graduate/graduate students and Industrial employees , who wish to give flip to their career in advance and Hi -Tech areas.
- The courses empowers students with technical know-how pertaining to the current industry requirements.
|1. Training Calendar
|2. Training Brochure
|Raja Jait Singh Government Polytechnic
|1. Training Calendar
|2. Diploma Engineering Courses
|Rate Card for Testing Facilities
|Tool Room Spare Capacity for Job Work
|Job Fair on 05-02-2018
Updated : 29.02.2024