NSIC Technical Services Centre, Neemka is a newly set up Centre in the Industrial Township of Faridabad District of Haryana in a built up area of 87300 square feet with highly advanced infrastructure to offer conventional to Hi-Tech trainings and skill development programs to learners to nurture them for employment and self-employment opportunities. The Centre also offers specialized Industrial training courses to the Diploma /B. Tech & MBA students. The Centre is also equipped to provide specialized skill development programs under sponsorship from Govt. department and agencies for the benefit of weaker sections of society. Workshops and Laboratories set up with Computer labs, CAD/CAM Lab, CNC Simulation Lab and Machines, Tool Room, Robotics & Industrial Automation Labs. advance Mechatronics lab, PLC SCADA training kits, Electrical Lab, Fashion Design Lab with latest machinery and equipments which makes it distinct from other Institutions in the Area.
Livelihood Business Incubation in the Centre offers distinguish hands on trainings to the learners on a number of live projects to empower them to become successful entrepreneurs.
Common facility services is offered to the industries for testing of wide range of Industrial metals and alloys as per Indian standards. Sophisticated machines have been placed in the Centre for testing of mechanical and physical properties of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and alloys and other industrial materials.
Aim and Objective
- To provide technical & vocational training to youths for employment generation.
- To impart Hitech training through Robotics & Industrial automation, CAD/CAM Lab, CNC, based trainings.
- To provide skilled Manpower to units.
- To provide common facility services to the industries for testing of wide range of Industrial metals and alloys as per Indian standards.
- With advance infrastructure and Hi-Tech machinery and equipment placed, NSIC-Technical Services Centre, Neemka, Faridabad course would be a certain preferred destination of diploma/ B.Tech/ MBA, under-graduate/graduate students and Industrial employees , who wish to give flip to their career in advance and Hi -Tech areas.
- The courses empowers students with technical know-how pertaining to the current industry requirements.
|Job Fair on 05-02-2018
Updated : 09.02.2018