International Cooperation Scheme of Ministry of MSME
The scheme aims to capacity build MSMEs for entering export market by facilitating their participation in international exhibitions/fairs/conferences/seminar/buyer-seller meets abroad as well as providing them with actionable market-intelligence and reimbursement of various costs involved in export of goods and services. The Scheme provides opportunities to MSMEs to continuously update themselves to meet the challenges emerging out of changes in technology, changes in demand, emergence of new markets, etc. Thus, in totality, all components of the scheme aim at various aspects required to advance MSMEs position as emerging export player.
The Scheme consists of following three sub-components:
- Market Development Assistance (MDA) - (both Physical and Virtual Mode)
- Capacity Building of First Time Exporters (CBFTE)
- Framework for International Market Intelligence Dissemination (IMID)
Sub-Component I: Market Development Assistance of MSMEs (MDA) covers the following areas:
A. Physical Medium:
- Participation (as exhibitors) of MSME delegations of industry associations and government organisations, involved in promotion of MSMEs, in international exhibitions, trade fairs and buyer-seller meets in foreign countries for exploring potential markets for exports, seeking joint ventures, awareness about latest technologies, etc.
- Organising international conferences/summits/workshops/seminars in India on themes relevant to MSMEs by the Industry Associations and Government organizations.
- Organising Mega international exhibitions/fairs/buyer-seller meets, conferences/summits/ workshops/ seminars abroad by Ministry of MSME, its organizations solely or in partnership with industry associations for promotion of MSME sector.
- Organising Mega international conferences/ summits/ workshops/ seminars, bilateral/multilateral Government to Government Events in India by Ministry of MSME, its organizations solely or in partnership with industry associations for promotion of MSME sector.
- Participation of Ministry led Industrial delegations to International Exhibitions/Fairs/Conferences in foreign countries.
A. Virtual Medium:
- Participation (as exhibitors) of MSME delegations of industry associations and government organisations, involved in promotion of MSMEs, in international exhibitions, trade fairs and buyer-seller meets by foreign organisers for exploring potential markets for exports, seeking joint ventures, awareness about latest technologies, etc.
- Organising international conferences/ summits/ workshops/ seminars on themes relevant to MSMEs by the Industry Associations and Government organizations.
- Organising Mega international exhibitionslfairs1 buyer-seller meets/ conferences / summits / seminars / workshops, bilateral/multilateral Government to Government Events by Ministry of MSME, its organizations solely or in partnership with industry associations for promotion of MSME sectors.
List of Approved International Exhibitions through NSIC F.Y. 2022-23
||Name of Exhibition
||Date of Exhibition
||14-16, Sep 2022
||Laboratory Technology, Lab Automation, Lab Chemical, Lab Safety, Med Tech, Life Science
|| Click here for Fact-sheet. Cut-off date: 29-07-2022
||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
||06-08, Oct 2022
||Metalworking, Machine Tools
|| Click here for Fact-sheet. Cut-off date: 12-08-2022
||07-09, Dec 2022
||IT Services, Internet Software, E-Governance, Artificial Intelligence, Gaming Content, Cloud, Big Data, AR / VR, Robot/ Drone/ 3D, Fintech
|| Click here for Fact-sheet.Cut-off date: 15-09-2022
||17-19, Mar 2023
||Engineering, Machine Tools, Manufacturing of Plastics, Packaging, Printing.
||Fact-sheet will be uploaded shortly.
|For detailed IC Scheme of Ministry of MSME
|Revised Guidelines for participation in International Exhibitions through NSIC and Annexures
|Guidelines of Sub-Component II: Capacity Building of First Time MSE Exporters (CBFTE) of International Component Scheme of Ministry of MSME
Activity-wise areas of International Cooperation with other countries undertaken by NSIC
NSIC has signed MoUs with similar partner organizations in various countries on behalf of the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India in fields of cooperation towards development of MSMEs in these countries. Some of the areas of cooperation are listed as under:
- NSIC has successfully set up Vocational Training cum Business Incubation Centres (VTC/IC) recently in South Africa, Senegal, Ethiopia (Addis Ababa), Burundi (Bujumbura), Rwanda (Kigali), Egypt (Cairo), Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou), Gambia (Banjul), Zimbabwe (Harare) and Mozambique (Chimoio). NSIC has also executed several Feasibility study and prepared Detailed Project Report (DPR) for setting up of an Incubation Centre in Democratic Republic of Congo, Botswana, South Sudan, Tanzania, Bangladesh and Sudan to name a few.
- NSIC can collaborate for setting up of such VTC/Rapid Incubation Centre in the target country on mutually agreed terms.
- NSIC can provide skill based training to manpower of target country in specified trades in any of its Technical Centres.
- Facilitation and assistance in organizing virtual webinars, technology workshops and seminars in India and the target country to promote their respective technologies and products and share information on the best practices for promotion and development of small enterprises of both countries.
- NSIC has various Technology Service Centres where skill upgradation activities are undertaken in various fields such as Machine Tools, CNC, Solar Energy, Robotics etc. NSIC can link its Technical Centres with similar centres in the target country.
- NSIC can provide linkage to MSMEs of target country to find Business linkages with Indian MSMEs. If the target country has similar portal, the same may be linked with NSIC’s B2B portal www.msmemart.com through exchange of API.
- Facilitation in initiating enterprise to enterprise cooperation with the target country through exchange of business missions to help initiate technology transfers and sustainable business alliances between the two nations.
- Promote virtual B2B meetings between MSMEs of India and target country.
|Requirement of Equipment & Machineries received from Papua New Guinea
|Requirement of Specified Gear Motor from Russia
|India South Korea Virtual B2B Meetings
|Business Opportunities with Russia
|Annexure A : List of requested items and description from Russian SMEs to be sourced from India
|Annexure B : Details for Import and Export with Russia
For more information, please contact the nearest NSIC office or IC Division, H.O. The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
Updated : 12.08.2022