Over the last few decades, Information, Communication and Technology has taken on a significant role for business activities responsible for driving growth. In most cases, it has become a key enabler for competitiveness, better quality of service, lower processing costs or even better support for MIS. In some cases, making the right choices and investing in the right digital technologies is the key to success.
In order to facilitate MSMEs in terms of Technology adoption and achieve higher business efficiencies, business automation and compliances, NSIC operates as an aggregator and facilitator of ICT Enabled Digital Services to MSMEs on transparent and affordable prices by way of on-boarding various service providers offering different products/ services that are required by MSMEs for adopting the digital ways of managing their businesses.
- Facilitate MSME’s in terms of ICT adoption by way of providing digital services from leading service providers..
- To make MSMEs digitally empowered with a view to improve their competitiveness in national and international markets, by increasing their efficiencies by way of automation, cost reduction, capacity enhancements & Compliances etc.
Benefit to MSMEs:
MSMEs will be getting their digital requirements served through NSIC without any hassle of searching for reliable service providers & can be saved from exploitation in the market. Also, MSMEs will be getting special offer through the aggregation of bulk requirements on the services of identified categories & eliminating dealers and distributors.
Sub-Categories of ICT Enabled Digital Services and Scope for Service Providers:
- Software Services (Such as ERP, Accounting, Manufacturing Design, Regulatory Compliance including GST, other software packages etc
- Cloud Services [Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)]
- Digital Infrastructure (IaaS, Hardware, Smart devices]
- Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M) solutions
- B2B and B2C E-Commerce Solutions
- Other ICT Enabled Digital Services
Services providers in these sub-categories can apply online for empanelment with NSIC at NSIC MSME Aggregation Service. A commercial MOU would be signed with each service provider on a non-exclusive basis. All such service providers, including MSMEs, may be on-boarded who have the potential to serve the MSME units and their products and services are relevant for MSMEs. To begin with only those service providers would be empanelled whose products/services are available on “off-the-shelf” basis and can be availed by the MSMEs on a “plug-n-play” model. NSIC will charge 6% service charge for the role of aggregator.
List of Empanelled Service Providers:
|Name of Service Provider
||Product & Price List
|M/s Dun & Bradstreet Information Service India Pvt. Ltd.
||Sales & Marketing Solutions
||DUNS Registered Solutions, D&B iAccess, D&B Hoovers , D&B Credit
|M/s Bharti Airtel Limited
||Private & Secure connectivity, Domestic & International Toll Free Number,Bulk SMS, Virtual Mobile Number,Data Centre & Cloud Services,Audio & Video Conferencing Solutions
|M/s Zoho Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
||Cloud Software Suite
||Books - online accounting solution
Commerce – Create your online store
CRM- Build Lasting Customer Relationships
Inventory – for growing businesses
Workplace – integrate suite of applications
How MSMEs can avail the Services?
- The MSMEs can apply either online on MSMEmart portal (https://msmemart.com/DigitalServices) or offline at the branch offices / NTSCs for products/services offered by NSIC by way of filling a Customer Application Form (CAF) and making full payment of products/services chosen by them after referring to the Product-and-Price (P&P) List of empanelled service providers.
- The payment may be accepted in any electronic form such as BHIM UPI, RTGS, IPMS, etc. or by way of pay order, demand draft etc.
- NSIC, through its filed offices, would arrange for fulfilment of the requirement of MSMEs, as filled in the CAF, through the concerned Service Provider. Payment to such Service Providers would be released by NSIC field offices after receipt of proof of such fulfilment.
|Customer Application Form (20.01.23)
Updated : 17.07.2023